
HAPPY 4th of JULY We went with the family to Vernon Worthen Park and sat with a few people in St. George to watch, in awe and wonder, the fireworks. It was a pleasant 95 degrees. I am sure there were not more than three thousand people at the park. We were able to secure a spot for two blankets to sit upon. Sitting room was at a premium. All went well, even the fire upon the hill, a St. George favorite. Another all time favorite is the St. George 500, the drive away from the park area and driving around all the road construction. Sorry, no first place winners in this event.
2 comments:
That is great:) I love that there is always a fire on the hill! When will we ever learn?...
I swear that the fire is all part of the city's planning.
Hot day--check.
Crowded Sun Bowl--check.
Tons of fireworks--check.
Annual weed control on the hill--check!
Post a Comment