We went to Neil & Sara's to help with installing tile in two of their bathrooms. Neil gets the fun of ripping up the old flooring in the master bathroom and toilet areas.
While Neil was putting down the tile, I was cutting the tiles to fit, I am sure cutting was more fun.
Placing one of the cut pieces into place by the door way.
Tile in the guest bathroom extends into the closet.(On the right)
Decorative edge in master bathroom,
All the tile in place, Neil & Sara will start the grouting, after letting tile setup a few days.
We took a trip to Hoover Dam. The weather was 108, so we didn't walk around very much. Only for a few pictures.
Hoover dam and new span bridge.
Fun weekend with our kids.
Grandma and Ethan played with Sydney the whole day,
The Span bridge built so travelers don't have to drive over Dam, any more. Saving a lot of time.There is also a walk way on the bridge, if someone wants to look down to valley floor in front of the Dam. We will do that someday when it is cooler.
Back home, Utah fluffy clouds, bright blue sky...
3 comments:
Wow the tile looks great! love the decorative edge! The dam looks cool... too bad it was so hot! I would have wanted to play with Syd the whole weekend too.. it's more fun. although I think grouting would be fun. Very nice job guys! I miss those clouds and blue sky... gorgeous. Now I know why no one wants to move away from there. I can't wait to be in the desert again someday.
The tile really does look awesome. I wish I could have gone to play with Syd while the boys worked. I love that picture of her with Ethan. She looks so grown up.
Thanks Dad for coming to help and help me learn how to lay tile. It was a pretty hard days work by the time we finished. I really appreciate your willingness to help.
Post a Comment