Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A few good days in No. Utah

Monday, we started on our small shopping spree. This picture is for those who wanted to go to the outlet mall in Park City
 Next a trip to the Olympic village, museum,slopes, viewing where history was made.
 Tuesday morning we decided to go to a temple where we haven't attended yet. A drive to the Timpanogos temple. What a beautiful experience to be able to go inside.
Finally over to the University mall for a walk. Only a true shopper would understand this sign. On this wonderful vacation we are  feeling 21 again.:)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

ha ha. that is awesome. That sign is definitively exciting, I love that store. The temple looks pretty.

Neil said...

I am glad that you found something exciting to do up there. I bet it is nice to have some time away from the stress of every day life. I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation.