Linz--I am pretty sure we took one of those pictures just for you. Bet you can't guess which one ;)
HAHA I love the picture :) makes me feel so loved and you guys really thought about me...awww.
I really love all the pictures from that weekend. That's so nice you saw grandpa and got to be a part of the blessing. I bet it was tons of fun!
Those pictures are great. IT was sure fun to have it at my house. Hopefully some day everyone can come. We missed you Linz and Chris and soon to be Alyssa;-}
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Linz--I am pretty sure we took one of those pictures just for you. Bet you can't guess which one ;)
HAHA I love the picture :) makes me feel so loved and you guys really thought about me...awww.
I really love all the pictures from that weekend. That's so nice you saw grandpa and got to be a part of the blessing. I bet it was tons of fun!
Those pictures are great. IT was sure fun to have it at my house. Hopefully some day everyone can come. We missed you Linz and Chris and soon to be Alyssa;-}
Post a Comment