Corinne and I had a wonderful time on our trip to Virginia to visit Lindsay and Chris and Aly.
We went to Washington D.C. right at the peak of the cherry blossoms blooming. It was so beautiful. I was so glad we went April 1st and not wait another week because the blooms are almost gone now according to Lindsay. Enjoy some fun pictures I got.
The Washington Monument.
The trees were full of blossoms all along the Potomac River.
Beautiful smiling faces.
Wind blown and cold, but proof that I was there!
I am so thankful for the opportunity to spend time with my lovely daughters and granddaughter and son-in-law.
What a blessing they are in our lives.
A covered bridge we saw on our way to Gettysburg.
Here is the info on the bridge.
On our last day there Sweet Aly sat and watched me in the back seat as we drove to the airport.
It was so fun to see how much she has changed since her birth. Wish I could see her more often.
She is full of smiles, and her spirit shines in her eyes.
Now just a little peak at some things at home.
We have some spring growing here too. Which we love to see. We have been growing things in our garden.
Lettuce, onions, broccoli, radishes, zucchini, tomatoes, cucumbers.
Hope they keep growing so we get to eat them. At least we are trying.:)
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT I ACTUALLY CREATED A BLOG POST.
WITH A LITTLE OF ETHANS HELP. YAY!!
3 comments:
Wow. Look at you go. I love it. I am so happy we went to visit, but it kind of makes me sad to look at pictures and realize we can't just hold the baby. They definitely live too far away.
Yes we are too far away, but it makes me really cherish the times we have together! It was so much fun and we miss you too! Nice job on your post its great! Your garden looks awesome! I hope it grows good so you can eat it! Can't wait got this summer when I'll be out there with you all!
So proud! Sniff sniff. I am glad you had so much fun! Next time take me too:)
Post a Comment